High voltage connectors are single conductor, inline assemblies designed for high voltage applications where high performance and a ‘steady-state’ voltage is required at a lower cost than conventional shell type connectors.
These connectors are ideal for applications subject to high vibrations, shock and humidity. The body is bonded directly to the wire for maximum dielectric strength which makes it ideal for quick connect and disconnect applications. The Inoplas series of high voltage connectors are offered as panel mounted or inline with finger grip design for ease of assembly and in a wide range of voltages.
We have such a range of tooling that the odds are that we already have the tooling appropriate for your job. Cable ratings currently range up to 50kV coupled with a choice of connector materials which includes flame retardant polyethylene. Many of our connectors are available in various colour combinations and in straight or right-angle formats, meaning minimal constraints when specifying and designing your products.
How to order
You can choose any combination of Plug or Socket – F/F – F/M – M/M or one end without a termination in any colour to mould onto a cable of your choice to any length.
- Choose your cable [click here] or specify your own:
- Specify the Cable length required in mm
- Choose your Plug or Socket for one end of cable
- Choose your Plug or Socket for opposite end, or leave blank if no termination required.
- Female Sockets: up to 6mm diameter
- M1 Plug: up to 4mm diameter
- M2 Plug: up to 5mm diameter
- M3 Plug: up to 7mm diameter
- Cable: Single core only